Joint Action Front (JAF)
THE OKADA & TRICYCLE OPERATORS!
THEY HAVE HUMAN AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!
IT IS NOT A CRIME TO BE POOR!!
THEY DESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIVELIHOOD!!!
Monday, DECEMBER 10TH 2012
KICK-OFF of MASS ACTION against the ANTI-POOR & UNJUST Lagos Road Traffic Law
Nigeria Labour Congress,
29 Olajuwon Street, Tejuoso-Yaba, Lagos
@ 8am prompt
ARISE OKADA RIDERS, ARISE OKADA USERS, ARISE NIGERIANS, ITS TIME TO STOP THIS INJUSTICE AGAINST THE POOR!
THE LAW IS FAULTY & NA WURU-WURU TO THE ANSWER
· The central issue of contention in the New Lagos Road Traffic Law was the fraudulent listing of 475 inner roads in Schedule II (which was not presented as part of the Traffic Bill during the Public Hearing), but is now signed into law by Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola.
· Why should a government that says it is ‘progressive’ make a Traffic law to jail offenders 3-years when those who daily loot our collective wealth (that should have been available to create jobs and provide social wealth), are walking the streets and using the looted fund to undermine the law?
· Why is Lagos State Government (LASG) not interested in making laws for improvement in the social welfare of Lagosians?
· Why is it not making laws to enhance job opportunities and wealth creation?
· Why is Governor Fashola bent on laws that will further punish the poor masses?
· Why is the LASG NOT MAKING LAWS TO PROTECT THE POOR?
· Is it not true that the megacity project is not meant for the poor?
· Is it good governance to use public office to get rid of the poor in a city of stark affluence of class allies of the government?
Join others to organize and mobilize for this MASS ACTION!
FREEDOM IS NOT GIVEN, IT IS FOUGHT FOR AND WON!!
DARE TO STRUGGLE, DARE TO WIN!!!
Read, make copies and pass to others
DR. DIPO FASHINA Comrade ABIODUN AREMU
JAF Chairperson JAF Secretary
Issued on 7th December 2012 by the Joint Action Front (JAF)
10 Afolabi Lesi Street, Ilupeju-Anthony, Lagos-Nigeria. 08035068524, 08033347962. www.jointactionfront.blogspot.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org